The following classes are conducted in 2 or 3 days. The following are our standard training agenda. Click to view details.
- Essential Drupal 6 (3 days)
- Essential Drupal 7 (3 days)
- Advanced Drupal 6/7 (3 days)
- Drupal Theming 6/7 (2 days)
- Drupal Website Performance and Scalability
We can customized training depending on your requirement. On job training is available too. In addition to the classes listed above, we can work with you to mix-and-match these training units into customized workshops.
Training can be conducted at your premise our at our office (our office training room can only accomodate upto 8 people). Food and beverages can be provided upon request. The training is conducted by En. Najib Habeb
Drupal Essential Training (Drupal 6 or Drupal 7)
A crash course in installing, configuring, and building content-driven web sites in Drupal. You'll learn the essentials of Drupal site setup and administration; content management and customization using the Content Construction Kit (CCK); and how to create tailored displays of site content using the Views module.
The participants of course will develop an understanding of Web content management system in general and consideration when deciding on CMS project. Later it explore comprehensive Drupal features, the technology and how to get started which would give the participant big picture of how Drupal works. The practical session is when the participant can get their hands dirty and get comfortable with Drupal.
- What is Drupal?: Covers project history, core functionality, position in the Web CMS market, and basic overview of the volunteer & commercial Drupal ecosystem.
- Installation & Set Up: Walks users through the basic requirements for running Drupal, the process of setting up a new Drupal site, and basic administrative tasks. Also covers creating and publishing simple content; managing users, roles, and permissions; adding and configuring simple plugin modules.
- User, Roles & Permission
- Working with Blocks
- Introduction to Views: Basic Views principles, dissecting and changing the frontpage view, creating a fresh table view, adding page, feed, and block displays.
- Basic Content Building: Drupal groups content into different "types" like blog posts, articles, news, and so on. This module focuses on creating and customizing new content types in Drupal's administration interface, and introduces users to the core concepts of the 'CCK' plugin and its custom data fields. Content Administration will be use to manage existing content.
- Working with Menu
- Working with Taxonomy
- Introduction to Theme System
- Working with Files
- Searching and Indexing Content
- Site Performance
- Managing your website
- Deployment your website